Income Tax

Please note that PAW cannot provide specific advice as claiming taxes varies case by case, especially for international postdocs. For specific questions on filing income taxes, please contact:

Human, 519 661-2194

Mihaela Harmos: 

Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)

Information on filing taxes can be obtained from the Canada Revenue Agency. 

The CRA also has a useful video series on the Canadian tax system. 

You can also get help with completing your tax return at a free clinic at these locations in Canada.

UWO Links

You can find useful information on income tax at the following Western University websites: